Friday, March 14, 2008

Some pointers on getting referrals

Once you have joined a few PTC sites, you might want to start gaining some referrals to speed up the earning.

Here are a few pointers:

1. Never join the traffic producing sites. These are sites where you gain credit for surfing ads and use credits for making others view your ad. This does not work as when surfing for credits no one actually looks at any ad. I know, as I used a few traffic sites and did not get a single referral that way.
Of course, if you are advertising a page with more than 1 link, then you can use the traffic producers, as the probability of people looking into your site and signing at least one program increases.

2. Try referring people from your friends and family. That way you are more likely to get a handful of loyal referrals.

3. Put up ads for the sites in your blog or your website.

4. Tell people at your workspace about the programs. Someone might get interested.

5. Use your communicative skills. Try to persuade people in online chat rooms into joining the sites.

6. Finally, if you feel that the site is trustworthy, buy referrals.

2 comments:

Misha1 said...

If I get caught referring my family, won't they destroy my account?!

Darius said...

Well, I wanna say, that I have registered at http://master-clicks.com?r=60430

and I got 1 referral while surfing for free traffic. So it worked out for me :)